Etraea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etraea

Fantasy roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kulturfestival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Camilla

Camilla

Kulturfestival - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Lydia:
She let out a yelp and quickly sat down holding her hand over his nose too: "I'm so sorry oh my god!" she said whilst laughing, finding this more funny than anything else.

Romana:
She looks up at Robin, feeling the tenseness of his shoulder. "Relax, Robin" she says, "We're practically best friends now, don't deny it." She patted him on the bum, trying to keep her face straight from expressions, knowing her flustered friend would blush more.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Len:
Would then sit there,with both his hands covering his own nose, and Lydias covering his, despite their heroics attempts blood would start dripping from his face and onto the bench. "Oh dear!" He would let out.

Robin:
He would look lightly over at Romana again. "Eh." He would let out at first, hearing her words, and then feeling the pat onto his bum, he looked away again, flustered even further. But surprisingly enough tensing down a little bit. "Indeed, best friends." He'd let out with a smile and look at the jugglr.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Lydia:
She was laughing way to hard at this: "I'd give you a tissue but I'm not wearing any" she said, grinning even though her hands were covered in blood from Lens nose. "This" she says, hinting to her bloody hands, "is true friendship. You better be doing the same for me in a month" she says, winking.

Romana:
She removed her hand, laughing and straightened up from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Len:
He would watch her with a pair of lazy eyes, holding his nose with a light pained expression. "Yes, sure. I will make sure to take godo care of you." He would shake his head before laughing gently, causing more blood to splurt out his nose.

Robin:
He would shrug lightly, and smile at Romana shortly after, still abit shy. "Hey, Ro. You are a sweet girl." He would kindly compliment, before looking back at the juggler.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Lydia:
"Eww!" she laughed as more blood seeped through. "Seriously, did my knee break your nose or something?" she said, "lemme see" she continued. Remvoing Lens hands and studying his nose: trying to not laugh and keep a straight face. "Your nose looks hideous" she blurts, trying not to laugh.

Romana:
She looked at Robin, smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you" she said, looking at the juggler. "You're a sweet girl too, Robin" she said jokingly, snorting.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Len:
He would continue to laugh once Lydia commented his nose, more blood seeping, but Len just kept laughing harder. "Oh dear. Perhaps you broke it?" He commented light hearted, moving his finger up to feel his nose. "Oh damn it hurts" He would blurt out.

Robin:
He let out a soft smile and shaked his head. "Thank you, Ro, I appreciate it." He was a bit awkward, but he didnt seem to take offense from her joke.

Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Lydia:
She continued laughing, only laughing harder when more blood seeped through. She wiped her bloody hands on his trousers and looked at his nose: "Not only are you a crook, but your nose is crook-ed too!" she said, laughing. Bad pun intended. "Do you need to go to a healer or something?" she said, sitting down again next to him.

Romana:
"I'm joking" she said, looking at Robin: "You're a good guy, Robin" she says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Len:
He would seem to hold back the laugh at her pun at first, before laughing out loud, still holding his nose. Eventually he would look through his pockets, pulling out a napkin whilst shaking his head. "I will be good." He said while holding the napkin at his nose. "I just bleed a lot."

Robin:
"Tsh. I know you are." He would reply, looking over at Ro again, smiling at the comment. "Heh. Thanks." He would smile.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Lydia:
"I noticed" she said, scraping dry blood from under her nails, looking up at Len and giggling.

Romana:
"Oh, did you?" she says smugly, pushing his shoulder with hers. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Len:
He chuckled light hearted to himself, continuing to dry his nose. "Now Lydia, what do you want to do?" He looked over at her, nodding.

Robin:
"Mmm..No." He would say with a light sigh, before laughing at the push, pushing back softly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Lydia:
She gave what Len said a thought, looking down at her dress. "Well, might as well commit murder since my dress is a bloody mess" she says, looking up at Len, wiggling her eyebrows.

Romana:
She gave a light yelp, losing her balance and falling into the crowd. She kinda lied there for a second, blinking and staring up at the random faces and the sky. "This feels oddly familiar.." she says, looking at Robin, laughing before sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Len:
"Surely. So who should we murder." He would dry up his nose fully and throw away the napkin, himself getting up and looking around.

Robin:
He would move in and look at Romana once she fell, himself walking over. "Ouh, are you alright?" He would ask lightly, Stretching out a hand once she sat up, wishing to help her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Lydia:
She stood up as well, rubbing her hands together: "Someone filthy rich" she tried saying in a evil voice, miserably failing.

Romana:
She looked up at Robin and his hand, grabbing it and pulling him down next to her. "Let's sit down for a while shall we?" she said, lying down with her hands behind her head, looking at the sky. Not giving a flying fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Len:
He seemed to think abit, he would be rubbing his chin. "I don't know no rich people I am afraid. How about you?" He looked her over and blinked.

Robin:
He got pulled down with ease, sitting down beside Ro as the crowd kept walking around them, giving them some eyes, himself looking around. "Oh well, a break seems alright." He would comment.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Lydia:
She looked up at Len and cocked a brow: "Does it look like I know rich people?" she said, hinting to her clothes and general looks. She sighed, crossing her arms under her breast, thinking.

Romana:
She giggled before letting out a content sigh, still looking up at the blue sky. "This day has been a long day" she says,looking up at Robin.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Len:
"Naah. You are right 'commoners'" He joked with a laugh and looked about, himself seeming to think for himself the best he could. "I don't know." He said with a light wonder.

Robin:
"It has.. I was planning on just going home and get a bath some hours ago." He would lay down beside her, looking up at the skies, before looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Lydia:
She gave a light laugh, before sighing heavily and looking around at the people. She realised they must look like serial killers with blood stains on their faces, clothes, hair and what now. "How about washing ourself up properly?" she suggested, looking up at Len.

Romana:
"No one's forcing you to stay" she said, turning her head and looking at Robin. "Oh, wait. I am" she continued, giving a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Len:
He looked down at his own clothes, seeming to debate abit. "Let us do that, right now it looks like we have slaughered someone." He nodded, looing over at Lydia. "You know where the closest lake is?"

Robin:
"I am alright with that." He would chuckle and look over at her, laying with one hand underneath his head to support it.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Lydia:
She snorted. "Closest lake?" she repeated, looking around and thinking. "Oh!" she blurted, "I know one!". She started walking in the direction of the closest lake not far away from the city.

Romana:
She smiled up at the sky, stretching out her limbs and just making herself comfortable on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Len:
He nodded and started to follow her with his hands behind her back. "Good!"

Robin:
He pretty much did the same, seeming to get proper comfortable onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Lydia:
It didn't take long before they were on the outskirts of the city, she spotted a lake further down a hill. "There it is!" she says brightly, almost running down the hill and into the water with her clothes on up to her knees. The water was chilly but she couldnt care less as she threw herself into the water, swimming on her back.

Romana:
"I could've fallen asleep in this position" she says, looking at Robin with sleepy eyes. "If it weren't for the people staring" she says, grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Len:
He would continue down the road in his own speed, himself getting down to the water. Taking off his tophat and undressing his jacket. Himself drawing his hair back lightly as he looked after blood upon his white shirt.

Robin:
He let out a grumpied sound. "Same." He would comment lightly, himself yawning softly out in the air.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Lydia:
She looked at Len still on land, she swam to shore and started loosening the treads, buttons whatnot on her dress. Peeliing layer of layer. She threw the wet-clothes onto the ground and ran back into the water - nude Cool She took a quick breath in and ducked under water, swimming as far as she could towards the bottom of the lake, holding onto a rock to keep her down.

Romana:
She giggled and then yawned, looking at the sun starting to set.

Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Len:
He would continue to undress, eventually sliding his pants off. Himself lightly looking over at Lydia, but not inspecting madly, because he is a gentleman. Himself unbuttoning his shirt, when Lydia disappeared under the water he would smirk lightly to himself, pulling of his undergarmets before proceeding to walk into the water, until he could swim. Laying out in a swim.

Robin:
He would gaze over at the setting sun himself, yawning lightly before looking up at the sky. "Do you have a long walk home?" He would look over at her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Lydia:
The pressure of getting new fresh air was pushing, so she kicked herself off from the ground and to the surface of the water - gasping for air. She brushed hair out of her face, looking at Len swimming - laughing. "The water is brilliant!" she says, a little out of breath, looking at the sunset enjoying the warmth of it on her face.

Romana:
"hmm" she looked over at Robin, "an hour by foot" she said non-chalant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulturfestival
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etraea :: Rollespill :: Testforum-
Jump to: