Etraea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etraea

Fantasy roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kulturfestival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Camilla

Camilla

Kulturfestival - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Lydia:
She smiled, and looked forward continuing walking: "Oh, I live alone. My parents live up faaaar north" she said, looking into the distance.

Romana:
She snorted: "What I do? Lets see.. I hang out with the nymphs around my pond, I bathe, I sunbathe, I sleep, I eat, I fuck, sleep some more..." she was counting with her fingers. "And that's about it" she said, dropping her hands over the duvet.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Len:
"Aaah. Up north." He would nod lightly, continuing to follow with her. He looked towards north. "Well then, I would be grateful to sleep at your place tonight then."

Robin:
"Sounds.. Like fun." He would look over at her, smiling brightly before raising his brow.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Lydia:
She nodded shortly. "No problemo" she said, smiling.

Romana:
"Not after 21 years, no" she said darkly, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Len:
He nodded and continued walking, putting his hands down his pants pockets, like he was freezing. Not showing it though, himself continuing to look around in the moon lit night, and the empty streets.

Robin:
"Ever considered leaving the forest and come to live in the city?" He looked over at her. "I mean, if its your nature or not, things can change. Living in the forest just sounds so different from here in the city, even though the normal routines are the same. Drink, fuck, sleep, wake up. Then eventually one or two stupid guys manage to impregnate some girls and they end up getting married." He would shrug lightly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Lydia:
She bit her lip as she enjoyed the silence. Not bothering to come up with something to say. She looked down at her breast and folded her hands over them, the cold air and wet clothes thing does not go together.

Romana:
She gave a low laugh, "many times" she admitted. "But look at me, Robin. I'm a nymph, not a human. I wouldn't fit in - and staying in my human form is tiring both on mind and soul" she said, looking at her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Len:
He looked down at her covering himself up, eventually pulling his dry suit like jacket out from over his arm, wrapping it around her shoulders and down her body. It was quite big, almost like a small blanket to her. He then proceed to continue walking side by side with her.

Robin:
"I guess." He would comment lightly, tilting his head with a light sigh. He looked at his own hands a long with her as well, his large palms. He narrowed his eyes lightly at them. "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Lydia:
She jumped a little as he wrapped his jacket around her: "t-thank you!" she stuttered, grinning widely at him. "I'd give you my corset if I wasn't in need of it" she said, pushing Len with her hip and gracefully skipping ahead.

Romana:
She looked over at Robin and then at his hand, placing one of her hands in his, almost Tarzan alike. "Someone would think this is quite romantic" she said, looking at her small thin hand in his bigger, "but I'm actually just measuring how big your cock would be in my hand" she said, giving Robin a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Len:
He would look down at her, flashing a light smile. Laughing at the comment, prior to nearly getting bumped out from the road by her hip. Himself following just as quick. "Cheeky." He commented with a huff.

Robin:
He would look over at her in silence as she placed her hand within his, himself watching him up softly, smiling at first. But upon hearing the next comment he would flash over in a reddish blush again. "Oh by the gods." He would let out while rubbing his face.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Lydia:
She giggled as she stepped lightly on the road bare-foot, "my hips don't lie" she sing-songed looking back at Len, smiling. "When we get at my place, want anything to eat? Pie? Steak? A virgins blood?" she said the last part in a eerie way, giving a creepy smile to emphasise it.

Romana:
She gave out a loud hearty laugh, "I'm only joking, Robin!" she said, kicking his shin under the duvet. "Oh how I love making you blush" she said, turning over to the side, leaning her head on her arm looking at Robin, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Len:
"I like my steak... Bloody." He would say in a much more eerie and creepy voice, himself looking at her with his green eyes almost gleaming in the moonlight. Proceeding to walk with her.

Robin:
"Rrrh." He would simply let out, having his hand covering his blushing face. Not managing to say much, not even looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Lydia;
"OOuuUuUUUhhhh!" Lydia uh.. sound. She turned around, walking infront of him backwards "I shall slaughter the cow for thy today" she said, bowing whilst looking up at Len, giggling.

Romana:
"Robin!" she squealed, grabbing a hold of him and squeezing him tight. "You're such a prude!" she exclaimed, hugging him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Len:
"Sounds just about fantastic." He would grin, looking towards her while holding his hands down his pockets.

Robin:
"Oh gosh." He was squeezed tight holding his legs pressed together underneath the duvet, because of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Lydia:
She smiled, turned around and walked normally again. Looking at the full-moon, thinking.

Romana:
She felt Robins body tense up and looked down the duvet, holding back a snort. "Robin, don't tell me" she said in a glee-ful voice, looking back at Robins face, biting her lip to keep her from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Len:
He thought for himself abit, seeming to look at his pocketwatch.

Robin:
He would eventually slide one hand from his face and under the covers, pressing the obvious away from sight as she would not even dare to look at her. "Nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Lydia:
She saw some lights in the distance, knowing it was her village. "We're soon there" she said, looking at Len, smiling.

Romana:
"Robin" she murmured into his ear, placing one hand on his chest tracing a scar there with a finger, whilst looking directly onto Robins face, smiling slyly.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Len:
He looked forward, his eyes onto the village. "Good." He would comment, walking a slight bit faster, himself stretching his legs.

Robin:
"Ro- y-you're killing me." He would say emberassed, the finger onto his chest causing a tingle to flow through his body. Himself turning his head to look away in shyness.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Lydia:
They soon walked into the quiet village as most people were inside and asleep, lol. She looked from house to house, reading the house numbers and trying to find her tiny little hut of a house.

Romana:
"Oh, common' Robin" she said, sliding her hand a bit further down, enjoying the feel of his abs. "You know I wont kill you" she breathed into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Len:
He would continue to walk with Lydia, himself looking around, hearing a few sounds here. Himself frowning lightly, walking abit slower as he peered around.

Robin:
He would begin to tremble a light bit, himself shifting lightly in bed upon feeling her hand onto his abs. "Oh dear me." He would whisper.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Lydia:
She was about to say something when she was abruptly cut off my a dark shadow bumping hard into her, making her fall on her bum.

Dark fucking shadow turns out to be a robber:
"Gimme all of yer money!" he shouted, pulling up a revolver - pointing it at Lydia and Len. His eyes full of fear or hate or something jeez.

Romana:
"Just relax" she said, crawling over Robin, sitting down just above his navel, smiling down at him.

DD:
He climbed up the roof with ease, opening a window and heaving himself through it, but stopping mid-way as he recognises the green skin: "Romana?" he said in a confused and raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Len:
He would immediatly step in between Lydia and the dark man, protecting the girl behind his tall legs. He would look down on the man, being sizeable. "I give you one chance to sod off." He would say quickly.

Robin:
He nodded lightly, holding his breath for abit as she continued to move her fingers, he seemed almost blank and blushed up. Upon hearing the window open he raised his brows, looking over at the newly arrived person.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Lydia:
She looked up at Len who was in front of her now and at the robber. Cocking a brow: "you betta' run, you've just stumbled upon Mr. Dracula!" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Robber:
"Shut up!" he shouted at Lydia, shooting close to her foot. He looked up at Len: "And what are ye' over-sized prick gon' do? huh?" he said, spitting at Lens feet, reloading the revolver and pointing it at his face with a ugly toothless grin.

Romana:
She turned around slowly, looking wide-eyed at her friend who was sitting on the window-still. "DD.. you .. fucker" she said, not climbing off Robin.

DD:
He dangled his feet whilst looking at Romana and newly spotted Robin. "Oooh, didn't know you had company" he said, peering at Robin. "Nice to meet'ya!" he said, lifting a hand up as a 'hello'. "I'm Damian Dorn, but everyone calls me DD" he said, not reading the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Len:
The man would react rather inhumanly fast, within a second he would have attempted to slap the mans hand, hard enough to hopefully knock the very hand away. He would then close in a step, letting his hand grasp his throat before lifting him up from the ground, effectively choking him. "You do not hold me at gun point."

Robin:
He would sit there in silence, staring at DD, himself just, staring out in the air. "Why would you climb through -MY- window in the first place?" He would yell, before hiding underneath the duvet in the awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Lydia:
She screamed as he shot at her foot, scooting quickly away, grasping her not hit foot staring in shock up at Len. Something clicking right in her brain, realising that this dude is not human.

Robber:
He had no time to react, dropping his gun as he was being choked. Trying to get free from Lens grasp, he made gurling sounds and was coughing and spitting everywhere. His eyes wide in fear and shock and ew.

Romana:
"Yes, DD" she said in a annoyed tone, "Why of all places do you have to choose HIS house?" she hissed. "Oh" she looked down at Robin who was hiding, "that's my friend who ditched me if you didn't realise" she said, looking back at DD, glaring.

DD:
"It was a random pick" he said, putting his hands up in the air in defence. "That you would be here is a coincidence" he said matter-of-factly, "small world" he noted, smiling, his dimples showing.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Len:
The man would hiss out, seeming annoyed by the fact that he even dared to shoot after Lydia, himself eventually suckerpunching the guy straight in the face. Letting go the second he did, allowing him to fly though the air and onto the ground, not too hurt, maybe a broken nose. The guy seemed awfully mad.

Robin:
He popped out from the blankets again, looking at DD. "That's not very nice." He would comment. Himself having lost his problem the seconf DD ruined it all. HImself sitting in the bed, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Lydia:
She looked up in silence at the two, not daring to make a sound.

Robber:
He fainted as he was sucker punched into the air and fell onto the ground, lying there unconscious.

DD:
He shrugged, jumping down from the window-sill and to the floor, closing the window and threw himself into the bed in-between Romana and Robin. "Wow, so this is a bed" he said, looking at Robin and then at Romana, grinning.

Romana:
She was sitting up herself, looking annoyed down at DD. That cock-block. She looked at Robin: "Sorry for him" she said, hinting to DD, "he kinda does this stuff all the time.." she said whilst rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulturfestival
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etraea :: Rollespill :: Testforum-
Jump to: