Etraea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etraea

Fantasy roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kulturfestival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ingen

Ingen

Kulturfestival - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Len:
He stood in silence for a while, looking at the robber. Himself eventually pulling his semi wet hair back, attempting to calm down after the close call. Himself eventually exhaling, rubbing his nose. "Aish."

Robin:
"Don't worry about it Ro." He would narrow his eyes at DD, himself staring down at him for quite a bit, before pulling the duvet further up on his body. Not THAT comfortable about being naked. "I assume this guy is sleeping over as well." He would narrow his eyes at Romana shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Lydia:
She looked up at Len, licking her lips before blurting out: "I'm right, aren't I?" she said with a shaky voice. "You really are a vamose" she almost whispered looking at Len with scared expression.

robber:
-ded-

Romana:
She gave a heavy sigh, "I suppose" she muttered, crawling under the duvet herself, laying down in bed.

DD:
"Yep, ya wont get rid off me that easily!" he piped up, starting to undress until he was completely naked himself and then crawled under the duvet. Putting an arm around Robin and Romanas shoulder, squeezing them tight next to him: he let out a content sigh. "Now this is something I could get used to." he said with a grin, "except for that mushroom I bough from that traveller, oh man I will never get used to that wooh!" he rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Len:
He would stand still for a moment, placing his arms side to side to his body. "I am." He would let out lightly, looking back at Lydia, himself keeping his distance from her, leaning down to pick up his tophat and cane.

Robin:
As DD curled his arm around his body, both nude, he did his best to not be rolled over to the side, eventually having his head supported inches from DDs naked body, Robin would stare out in the distance, himself not saying a word as he just listened.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Lydia:
She swallowed thickly, looking at him as he picked up his cane and top-hat. She quickly stood up, brushing off the dust from her dirty and still bloody dress: "Oh well, lets go and eat something then shall we?" she said, smiling. She continued walking, fishing up a key from a pocket on her dress and stopping outside a small house, unlocking the door and waiting for Len to follow.

Romana:
She leaned her head on DD's shoulder, knowing he wouldn't stop nagging her if she didnt and let out a sigh. "You're such a cock-block, DD" she said, with a clear annoyance in her voice.

DD:
He looked down at the red head, would've shrugged but looked at Romana as she spoke: "Oh really? Well no-one told you to stop now, ay?" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Len:
He would dust off his top hat. As Lydia still invited him in he would not, feeling that is the right way to be treated as a gentleman. "Splendid." He would comment, before following Lydia, walking into the house and awaiting her to enter, slightly facinated over the fact that she was not frightened.

Robin:
He would eventually sneak out of DDs grasp, himself laying at the edge of the bed, looking towards the window as he eventually looked towards the roof afterwards, himsef scratching his chin. He were obviously not going to continue with DD around.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Lydia:
She was obviously in a bit of a shock, but she knew that if his intentions was to suck her blood he would've done it ages ago(cough cough). She smiled as he walked in and closed the door after him: "welcome to my tiny but warm home!" she said, walking into the dark living room. She walked over to the fire-place and lit it up in a second: light flooding from it and illuminating a tiny living room, filled with books and stuff and sorta like the Weasleys from HP-ish.

DD:
He mumbled to Romana: "I know you're a nymph and stuff but did ya' really have to pick the virgin?" he said, eying the red-head who was lying on the edge of the bed.

Romana:
She punched DD in the arm: "shut up" she hissed, glaring at DD before her expression softened, looking at Robin lying on the edge of the bed.

Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Len:
He would pace further in, eventually hanging off the cane and the tophat. Walking over to her before she lit the fireplace, pulling of his jacket before hanging it up for drying as well. "It looks really nice, cozy and all." Himself nodding lightly and walking about the house, taking of his shoes before looking around abit curiously.

Robin:
He would look lightly away once they started to speak about virginity, himself casually stretching for a book, opening it and reading it with only the illumination from the moonlight, allowing the two to speak as he read..
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Lydia:
"Thank you!" she said, obviously pleased that he liked her home. "I'm just gonna find something else to wear and I'll be right back, just sit anywhere you like" she said walking towards her room, opening the bedroom door and leaving it a bit open so that she could get some light. She quickly stripped off her clothes, throwing them into her laundry basket and opening her closet, looking for something to wear.

DD:
He rubbed his arm in pain, scowling. He looked at the red head who was reading, cocking his brow. He leaned over at him, leaning his chin on Robin's shoulder: "whad'ya readin'?" he said casually, looking at the book. Himself smelling of musk and cigarettes WHICH IS QUITE SEXY DONT U DARE.

Romana:
She huffed, crossing her arms: looking at DD and Robin. Cocking a brow.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Len:
He nodded, himself looking around a bit more, before pacing over to a couch near the fireplace. Seating himself down as he looked about with light eyes, blinking occasionalyl.

Robin:
He felt DDs head being placed on his muscular arm, the man flexed a bit, and DD could feel how the muscular human male clearly was something else than some pussy boy. Himself smelling the male rather simply, it was impossible not to. "This is just some novel about mythical creatures, quite ironic in'it, haaaa--h." He would let out, changing page, watching a picture of a nymph. He did not push DD away however, occasionally peering over at Romana, which he was seen doing everytime, but he couldnt stop.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Lydia:
She found a much more comfortable dress and quickly pulled it over her head, walking into the living room. She looked at Len sitting in front of the fire, she smiled at the sight. She went over, pushed away a stack of books on top of a cozy chair and sat on it, pulling her legs up and her dress over her legs, herself looking at the fire. "This is nice" she said, leaning her head on her knees. Enjoying the warmth of the fire.

DD:
"hmm" DD said, not really interested. "Can you guess what I am" he said in a casual way, placing a hand on the page of the nymph in the book, chuckling: "this is not what a nymph looks like, trust me" he grinned mostly to himself.

Romana:
"Dont give him weird fantasies, DD" romana shouted from behind the two males, sighing. She looked at her green skin and turned herself into her human for and back to the nymph. She continued this until she was bored, lied on her side and looked at the two males: she smiled to herself at the sight. TURN ON.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Len:
He would continue to watch the fire, himself looking at Lydia once she came out again. Himself nodding lightly, after a light amount of silence. "Apologizes for not telling you about the Vamose thing earlier, m'lady, it tends to scare people off." He would comment while looking Lydia over.

Robin:
He looked towards the picture again, himself seeming to gain a slight comfortality around DD as he was nicer than he expected, himself reading over the page. "Satyr I assume, the male counterpart to a nymph and since you two are friends, thats quite logical in my eyes." He looked DD over with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:04 am

Lydia:
She looked at Len as he spoke, thinking before answering: "I guess I should've realised it. I mean, you reacted like a freak when I scraped my knees, but when you started bleeding you didn't do anything but laugh!" she pointed out, laughing.

DD:
"Good guess" he noted, looking at the red head in the corners of his eyes and then at the book, browsing through it looking for good pictures of naked creatures.

Romana:
She continued looking at the two males, creeping closer to them and herself leaning on DDs shoulder and resting a hand on Robins hips. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Len:
"I guess that's true." He would let out a slight smirk, himself resting properly down onto the couch. "I am not like other Vamoses though, if you did not undestand."

Robin:
He continued to browse past the pictures occasionally, himself watching with DD laying on his shoulder. Occasionally stopping when DD seemed to positively react on the naked creatures. Himself looking Ro up lightly once he felt her palm onto his hip.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Lydia:
"How are other vamoses?" she said, looking questioningly at Len. "You're sort of the first one I've met" she said, smiling weakly.

DD:
He looked over from Robins shoulder at Romana. "What are you up to?" he said, looking at her, cocking a brow at her sudden intimacy.

Romana:
She giggled, starting to rub circles on Robins hip. "Nothiiing" she said in the most innocent way, smiling up at DD.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Len:
"Bad." He would say honestly, himself rubbing his chin. "They are cold blooded murderers. Most of them."

Robin:
He looked lightly over at Romana, raising his brow.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:05 am

Lydia:
She raised a brow, "really?" she said, leaning back in her chair, looking into the fire. She looked back at Len, "but you're not one of tose? why?" she questioned.

DD:
He continued looking at Romana with a weird look, he glanced at the red head and then at Romanas hand, frowning.

Romana:
She laughed at the boys looks, "dont be such babies, both of you!" she said. Smiling at them she continued, "this could be a lot of fuuun"
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Len:
"I guess I am just one of those few that control my thirst the best I can. It is usually the blood that make them go insane." He would look at the fire, looking over at her afterwards.

Robin:
He looked over at DD in silence as Romana had spoken, then slowly over to Romana again. Not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Boop.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:23 am

flower
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:26 pm

cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulturfestival
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etraea :: Rollespill :: Testforum-
Jump to: