Etraea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etraea

Fantasy roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kulturfestival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Airenneth

Kulturfestival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Faeye:
She smiled triumphantly at him. "You of all people should know that priestesses are rarely materialistic.." she said matter-of-factly. "Hmm, what do I want?" the question was more meant for herself than for him. She looked a bit down while thinking. She then glanced up at him and smiled once again "A servant might be useful though.."

Ayelin:
"Really? Green is a really lovely color!" she said happily, smiling up at him. "Then I want one in green!" she said, thinking a bit. "Who taught you knitting though?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Robin:
He would smile gently upon her blush, as they continued to pace about, himself watching him as he walked over to a booth, she followed, and watched her once she grabbed the mirror. His eyes onto the mirror as well, before her, just seeming to eye her for the moments she was busy, until their eyes met again, he was still smiling as well. "Tsh.." He let out with a light blush and let his toe brush towards the soil. "I liked the green, it suited you." He commented with a light blush.

Len:
Upon getting to the booth he started looking a round. Immediatly grasping a beak like mask, similar to a plaguedoctors, himself putting it on as she looked at Lydia through the windows of the structured leather mask. Himself pulling it up with a grin. "Just like a person about to commit some kind of homicide." He laughed shortly afterwards. "You look better without it, though." He winked lazily and went back to his mask.

William:
He nodded, looking at the yarn in silence before pulling up some coins to pay for it. Upon hearing Ayelins question he looked at her in silence. "That isn't important." He excused himself, and put the garn down in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Romana:
She blushed at the comment, "thank you.." she said fondly. "I like your hair" she said awkwardly, walking over to him and letting her hand brush through it. "It's red.. like fire!" she said, looking at him, blushing and pulling her hand back quickly.

Lydia:
She giggled, keeping the mask on as she continued browsing through the mask. She looked up at Len, "honestly, I didn't want to be the one telling you.." she said, pulling off her mask and biting her lip. "But you look better with the mask on"

Jaune:
"No" he said in a faint voice. "I cant be a servant!" he shrieked, "I'm only 500 years old, I'm too young for this!" he wailed. He got down on his knees, grasped faeyes hands and pleaded: "please dont make me a servant, anything but a servant!" He used hiss puss in boots eyes, once again.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Faeye:
"You seem pretty old to me.." she said and gave him a weird look. "People are staring you know.." she had a weird tone while looking down at him. "Do you seriously think I'm going to fall for that again..?" she looked away, slightly annoyed.

Ayelin:
Her great mood faltered a bit at William's reaction to her question. "Oh.. Okay." she said and looked up at him, slightly confused, though she tried not to show it. Trying to change the atmosphere and mood she asked "Well, is there something else you want to see or do?" she smiled lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Robin:
He continued to have his gaze at her, smiling greatly after she blushed, but still seeming abit emberassed. "Thanks." He mumbled, biting his underlip with a light chuckle upon the comment. "Yes. It is quite like fire." He said lightly, and looked abit away during his obvious blush.

Len:
"Ahw. That is rude." He said and faked a pout, before chuckling, placing the mask onto his face again. "If you say so, I'll keep it on." He nodded.

William.
He seemed to think for a bit, looking at Ayelins down tuned mood. "It was my mother, I just.. Do not like to speak about her." He looked over at Ayelin again, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Jaune:
He spluttered at the comment, standing up and brushing dirt of his kimino. "Let them stare, I dont want to be in debt to a 5 year old girl who can barely use magic!" he wailed.

Romana:
She looked away too. Not knowing what to do or what to say cos fuccckkkk she's awkward too.

Lydia:
She snorted and giggled: "I'm joking, joking" she said, pulling his mask off and putting it down.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Faeye:
"Five year old? I'm eighteen mind you. And I do know how to, I just forgot the chant!" she said looking up at him, still annoyed. "You know, this "five year old" could have just let you die.." she looked away again.

Ayelin:
"Ah, I see.. Well, if it bothers you, I won't ask any more of it." she said and smiled lightly. "But if you do want to talk, I'm always here if you need to!" she said and smiled brightly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Robin:
He let out a light smile again, rubbing his neck before looking over at Romana. "Where do you want to go now?" He let out a soft chuckle.

Len:
He raised his brow and smirked, having the mask taken off. "Oh you're such a jokester, are you not." He looked after the mask while shaking his head with a smirk.

William:
He smiled lightly and shrugged. "There is not much to speak about that is not obvious already." He looked over at the jugglers from the distance again.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Romana:
She looked at Robin and lit up: "lets go and look at performances!" she said enthusiastically pulling him along to find some street-performer.

Lydia:
"Oh you know" she said airily, looking at the masks and then up at Len, "it comes naturally" she said, giggling and grinning. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the masks again.

Jaune:
"I'd rather be dead than be in debt to you!" he fussed, throwing is hands up into the air. "Maybe I should find that vamose fucker and let him kill me" he mumbled grimly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Faeye:
"Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun to die!" she said with an overly-excited tone. "Well, come up with a better option then. If I like it, I'll consider it." she said and looked back up at him again.

Ayelin:
"I understand." she said, still smiling at him. "Well, is there anything else you would like to do? Maybe we should grab something to eat?" she asked. She then turned her gaze in the direction he was looking.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Robin:
He peered over at her still, nodding at her. Getting pulled with her as his eyes were gazing around onto the area.

Len:
"Teh." He would let out softly, before chuckling with a soft expression. "How adorable." He commented lightly hearted, he continued to look at the masks afterwards.

William:
"Sure. I am quite hungry." He agreed with her before stretching up, looking back at her with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Jaune:
He growled, annoyed. "Why dont I just kill you?" he said in a low, murderous tone. He was glaring at her now, fingernails growing into claws and his teeth getting sharper.

Lydia:
"Puns are great." she says, looking at a mask, breaking it's nose and quickly throwing it away without the shop-keeper noticing it. "I'm going to hell for that, maybe even pun-ished" she continued, looking up at Len and waggling her eyebrows.

Romana:
She was browsing the crowd, looking for some street-peformer when she saw the juggler(same as William and Ayelin watched). "oooh a bowler!" she said, pushing her way through the crowd and to the front, watching with interest at the juggler.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Faeye:
"Oh, I think you're forgetting the rulese here.." she said, shaking her head. "You, as a demon, can't kill someone you're in debt to. Especially not when you owe them their life." she said matter-of-factly. "So, you'll just have to think of something." she said and smiled.

Ayelin:
She grabbed hold of his shirt arm again (lightly) and looked up at him. "So we won't be separated in the crowd." she said and smiled. She then started to walk through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Len:
"They are, are they not?" He would look towards it, raising his brow gently as she broke the masks nose. Himself looking up at Lydias face, listening to her comment before grinning and her newest pun. "Yes indeed, perhaps you should get punished for such a horrible word-play." He let out a smirk and patted her shoulder. "You're so bad." He said with a jokingly.

Robin:
He continued to hold himself close to Romana to not lose her in the masses of people. Himself watching around in silence, following Romana as she spoke, getting to the front as well whilst watching the performers.

William:
He had his shirt arm grasped again, nodding lightly at her words, perhaps abit shy at the sudden hold. Yet allowing her as he followed her by her side through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Jaune:
He growled, grabbing a hold of her throat and sqeezing. "But it doesn't say anything about torturing" he growled. He lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder and started carrying her away into a darker alley where he knew no-one would dare to disturb them...

Lydia:
She giggled: "Oh, sir" she says in a flaunty voice, "such manners! Telling a lady you'll punish her in the open!" she continued, laughing. The shopkeeper looked at the pair with shocked eyes, shaking his head and walking over to other customers. Lydia looked after the shopkeeper, "something I said?" she said looking at Len.

Romana:
"Oh, look!" she said, pointing at the juggler. "He's really good at bowling!" she said in awe, almost gaping at the sight of the juggler.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Faeye:
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" she asked angrily. "Don't touch me! Put me down!" she hammered her hands on his back.

Ayelin:
She smiled a bit back at him before continuing walking. "What do you want to eat, William?" her tone was a bit loud, as she was trying to make sure he heard her properly.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Len:
He would let out a new chuckle upon her voice and words. "I will surely punish you." He replied in a seductive tune, uncaring for the shopkeeper as he kept his eyes on Lydia. "Who cares?" He replied with a light tune, before letting out a chuckle.

Robin:
He would raise his brow softly, before letting out a laughter. "Juggling, Ro, not bowling, that's something else." He proceed to look over at her with a soft smile. "You can call it anything I guess." He looked away again after correction her, perhaps abit emberassed again.

William:
"I don't know! Is there something interesting around?" He yelled back, making sure she heard him, standing up on his tip toes to look around at the booths.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Lydia:
A slight blush erupted in her face at his seductive tone and she gave a dry laugh, wanting to facepalm for acting so stupid. "Y-yeah!" she said, giving a strained smile.

Romana:
She looked at Robin, blinking a few times before throwing her head back and laughing out loud. "Oh my God, I'm so stupid!" she said, laughing and looking at Robin. "Of course it's juggling! Not bowling.." she wiped away a few tears and continued watching the juggler.

Jaune:
He walked quickly into the alley and threw Faeye into a wall, pushing himself flush against her holding her body still. He grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head, a slight smirk on his lips: "Remember this?" he said in a hushed voice. "Because I do" he continued, breathing on her neck and nuzzling his nose into her hair, sniffing it.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Faeye:
She once again flushed scarlet red, as he was too close. "You're too close.. Give me some space.." she said while trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "I can also remember I saved you after it, stupid, ugly, kitsune.. You should go bald.." she said and gave him an annoyed look, her face still as red as before.

Ayelin:
"Hmm.." she mumbled to herself while looking around. "Well, there's always soup or pancakes?!" she yelled back and looked at him. "What do you want?" she smiled at him once again.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Len:
The man kept smirking with his light seductive hue, himself tilting his head shortly afterwards. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He suddenly asked in a more normal voice, having his facial expression turn more normal shortly afterwards. He would straighten himself up and watch her.

Robin:
He would look over at Ro once after she started laughing again, himself blushing up further at her sudden laugh, seeming to twirl his own thumbs as he looked at the jugglers. "Heh. Yes." He said shortly with a light smile, watching the juggler.

William:
"Sure I could go for pancakes!" He yelled once again, looking down at Ayelin while they were standing side by side and just yelled. "Is that cool with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Lydia:
She shook her head and punched Len in the chest: "Don't get cocky" she said, smirking. She turned quickly around and walked away from the booth, rubbing her face and trying to stop herself from blushing.

Romana:
She looked at Robin in the corners of her eyes, smiling and then looking at the juggler. "Do you live in the city?" she asked, trying to start a light conversation.

Jaune:
"Hmm" he said, lips brushing her neck. He straightened up and looked down at her: he took a hold of her wrists with one hand, and let the other hand lift her chin up. "Now that I really look at you, you sort of look tasty" he said, his cat-like eyes glinting with lust.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Faeye:
"P-please don't eat me!" she was starting to get really desperate now. She looked pleadingly at him, while trying to kick him in the crotch.

Ayelin:
"Pancakes it is!" she suddenly realized she was yelling quite loudly and put a hand over her mouth. "Oops, sorry!" she said and smiled a bit excusingly at William. "The booth is over there." she said and pointed in the direction of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Len:
He smirked softly and shrugged as Lydia punched his chest, she could feel DE muscles underneath his clothes. Upon Lydia starting to walk away he would follow, his arms still folded, and a soft expression with a grin covering his face, knowing what she was up to. "Apologizes." He excused softly.

Robin:
He calmly looked over at Romana once she spoke, himself nodding lightly. "I do, I do not live far from here actually, how about yourself, in the forest I assume?" He looked over at her from the juggler.

William:
He seemed almost cheerful as they were going for pancakes, himself just letting out a soft grin upon the yelling. He grasped her hand pulling Ayelin through the crowds again until they found themselves infront of the pancake booth, letting go of her hand without thinking about it, whilst looking at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Lydia;
"Shut up!" she said quickly, blushing furiously. She looked from left to right to left to right then right right and left and then right again: each time at different booths. She wanted something to distract herself: which she managed when she tripped over her own feet and fell face-forward on the ground. She yelped as she fell, and then groaned in pain as she lied face-flat against the ground.

Romana:
"Ohh, lucky!" she said smiling. She looked at the juggler whilst speaking: "yes, it's quite the magical forest too. I live by a pond with 5 other nymphs" she said, frowning. "Don't ever visit me" she said sternly, looking at Robin, "they'll most definitely rape you. All of them." she continued, gave a quick smile and looked back at the juggler, cheering at him.

Jaune:
"Oh, I'm going to eat you" he said, looking directly into her eyes. "but, not the way you think" he continued. Smirking, letting a hand slide up her thigh slowly, scraping his nails against her skin, hard.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Faeye:
"I'd be pleased if you didn't touch me like that.. It's really creepy and I think my parents would be kinda mad so.." she said looking at him, the color in her face growing redder and redder. She was still trying to kick him in the crotch. "But seriously though, you'd suit being bald, you should go bald." she said bluntly.

Ayelin:
She blushed a light pink when William grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the pancake booth. She looked down at her hand, somewhat a bit confused, not really noticing they were in front of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulturfestival
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etraea :: Rollespill :: Testforum-
Jump to: