Etraea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etraea

Fantasy roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kulturfestival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ingen

Ingen

Kulturfestival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Len:
Again he would smirk widely, himself brushing it off with a shrug as he continued to follow Lydia around with a soft expression on his face, seeming to think lightly as the girl infront of him continued to look between booths. Upon her tripping her would seem to gasp abit however, himself rushing forward to try and grasp her before she hit the ground. Eventually managing to drop down and grasp her when she hit the ground, negating -some- of the pain from the fall, but not all. Himself pulling the girl gently up again, turning her around and attempting to help her up in a sitting posistion. "You alright?" He asked with abit of worry.

Robin:
"You think?" He smiled lightly once he looked over at Romana again. Nodding at her words, when he mentioned the other nymphs and the rape he would raise his brows. Seeming to shake his head lightly. "Why would they rape me?" He asked and looked back at the juggler with his eyes still on Romana, just, gazing at her.

William:
He would continue to look at the menu, himself seeming to stuff his hands down his pockets again whilst thinking. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Lydia:
She sniffled before wiping away the tears with her arm as she sat up, looking up at Len. "Pft" she said, she lifted up her skirt looking at her scraped up knee-caps. "I'm accustomed to trip and fall, I'll be fine" she said, smiling at Len. She got up on her own and brushed off the dirt, not giving two shits about her knees.

Romana:
She looked at Robin, a bit shocked he didn't know: "Nymphs are sex-machines" she said with a straight face. "I'm not joking, they will fuck everything. It's in their nature. Being lustful and luring men, creatures what not into their nest to enjoy themselves" she continued, gesturing with her arms.

Jaune:
He snickered, and rested his hands between her thighs. "But your parents are note here are they?" he whispered in her ear, licking her cheek cos he's gross.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Faeye:
"S-stop it!" she screamed and spat him in the face. "Ugly, baldie, pedophile.." she mumled and glared at him.

Ayelin:
She seemed to snap out of it when William talked to her. She looked up at him, still with pink cheeks, and answered "Oh, uhm.. I'm not really sure.." she scratched her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Len:
He continued to watch her in silence at first. Lifting a thumb up to dry away a tear she seemed to have left behind. His eyes continued to look at her for a long period of time, himself seeming to inhale deeply, prior to looking down at her knecaps, once she got up, the man was sitting still for quite the while, seeming to concentrate. Eventualyl Len stood up, swallowing deeply before shaking his head, his fingers shuddering lightly. "Heh, yes." He spoke, feintly.

Robin:
He stared at Romana for quite a while, seeming to think deeply. "You're a sex machine?" He asked bluntly, himself having blushed up lightly, twirling thumbs again. "That doesnt sound very safe for me."

William:
He woudld smile gently upon seeing her blush, looking back at the menu. "Uhm. They have pancakes of all kinds really."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Lydia:
She looked at the blonde man, cocking a brow. "Are you alright?" she said with a concerned voice, "is it blood? can't handle the sight of blood?" she said, frowning and looking up at Len. "Do you need to sit down?" she said, taking a hold of his hand and dragging him with her to find somewhere to sit.

Romana:
She giggled at Robins blush, "yeah" she said, "sex-machines" she wiggled her eyebrows. "what? sex's fine" she said in a non-chalant tone, waving it off.

Jaune:
He growled as she spat on him, and ripped her dress open. "Dont be so naughty" he said through gritted teeth. He looked down at her body: "I must say, you priestesses do keep yourself fit even though you're not supposed to be with men"
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Faeye:
"Stop it you ugly demon fox thing!" she was at the verge of crying. "Please... I'll do anything, just stop it.." she said looking pleadingly at him, swallowing her tears.

Ayelin:
She smiled vaguely. "Ehm.. Pancake with strawberries?" it was more of a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Len:
"One could say that.." He said in a half whispering voice, himself getting dragged away while he kept on having a stiff facial expression. Himself seeming to have a hard time standing up as he was stumbling after her, not seeming to have any problems with the sitting down part, himself only stumbling after her with an unsatisfied facial expression.

Robin:
"He yes.. Sex is fine." His tune was rather stiff as he stopped speaking, staring towards the juggler with a red facial expression. Just occasionally brushing his nose.

William:
"Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream." He concluded, and so the shopkeep began to fry up some pancakes.

Ren:
Jaune would feel two large palms onto his asscheeks, squeezing them lightly in an attempt to pull the man closer to himself, if possible, he would eventually pull the male backwards, immediatly wrapping his hands around Jaunes waist if he possibly got him away from the female at the sudden female. A pair of lips would be felt in his neck, a long with a groan and a gruff voice speaking. "Hrrh.. Is there a naughty boy looking for fun." A chuckle was heard as the dark voice was heard, towering above Jaune.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Lydia:
She fought her way through the crowd and out of it, and found a bench, she literally pushed Len down onto it and looked at him with worried eyes. "Do you need water?" she said, looking at him, biting her lip.

Romana:
She gaped. "Oh my god, you're a virgin" she whispered loudly enough so that Robin could hear it. She grasped her mouth with her hands: "I am so sorry I didn't know I naturally asumed-" she stopped talking, looking wide eyed at Robin.

Jaune:
He let out a yelp as some d-bag grabbed his butt and then pulled him backwards. He looked at Faeye with a confused expression and tilted his head, looking at the Red head with a disgusted look. "Get your hands off me!" he roared, trying to get loose from the other mans grip.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Faeye:
She looked surprised at the situation unfolding in front of her. She tried to cover up her body and gave Jaune a disgusted look. "You know, none of this would have happened if you just would have said yes to my offer in the first place.." she said, sort of mockingly.

Ayelin:
She looked intently at the shopkeeper, trying not to gain eye contact with William, as she was still feeling a bit awkward. She smelled the delicious fragrance of pancakes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Len:
He would let out a light groan, looking at Lydia once she was pushed down onto the bench. Himself seeming to shudder lightly whilst he looked frantically from side to side, rubbing his hands together nervously. "Y-yes, run and get me some water."

Robin:
He would keep silent for a while, until she spoke again, throwing out the virgin assumption. "Nonono---yes I am." He said lowly, himself sighing deeply before looking away, not wanting her to see him as he curled himself together lightly while standing there, not saying a word. Only having blushed up further.

Ren:
"Oh nonono, sweetie. You already seem so willing with this unwilling priestess right here. Why not take one on your own size." The growls were moved towards Jaunes neck, as the male growled into his ear hungrily. Already know Jaune could feel that it would be hard to get out of the redheads grip, it was almost like Jaune was locked in a iron maiden, tight and immovable, not strange coming from a Lycan in his best years. He continued pulling Jaune back into the alley, further by everytime. Eventually grasping his hands tightly as well, locking them close. "Tonight I am not going to be the only one -howling- to the moon." He said mockingly, and held his hands tightly. Whispering to him.

William:
He seemed to be busy with the food himself eventually paying for them both as he awaited the pancakes to get finished, stretching his neck.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Lydia:
She gave a quick nod before running off to find somewhere to buy water, it didn't take her long to find a flask of water, almost throwing the money at the shopkeeper and ran back. She handed Len the flask, out of breath and fell down onto the bench next to him. She looked at Len in the corners of her eyes, frowning. She looked down at her dress where her knees would've been; a little blood was seeping through. She crossed her legs and covered the stain with her hands, not wanting Len to get "sicker".

Romana:
She kept her hands on her mouth and slowly pulled them away. She looked at him for a moment: "would you like to change that?" she said with an honest face.

Jaune:
He shivered and tried to pry himself out of his grip. "Get off me you dirty, flea-rag of a dog!" he hissed back up at the red head. Snarling and scratching at his hands with his nails.
Back to top Go down
Airenneth

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Faeye:
She looked weirdly after the two men. She then walked hurriedly out of the dark alley, still covering up herself.

Ayelin:
She looked patiently at the person making the pancakes. The smell only made her hungrier. "It smells soo goood!" she said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:43 am

Len:
He would nod lightly, after Lydia. Himself stretching out his legs as she ran off. Himself grasping in a deep breath followed by himself standing up and stretching. He would fondle through his pocket and pull out a small vial. Himself looking around before uncorking it, taking a sip followed by himself sitting down again. He would frown at the taste, followed by shaking his head. "Goddamn." He let out and rolled his eyes. The vial had contained some powder which he would keep onto his tongue. Once Lydia came back he would look down at her knees again, seeming to look away shortly after, opening the flask before chugging down the water.

Robin:
He kept looking away, awkwardly. And once Romana spoke he would casually look over at her. Seeming to blink lightly. "Uh.. I don't know." He said lightly, looking around more frantically with his blush.

Ren:
He would grin further, the male continued to hold her strong arms around the smaller male. "Shh. Fighting back will only make it worse." He let out once again, eventually turning around to push Jaune harshly towards a wall of the alley. Keeping his hands and form holding him down. "Tihi." He faked lightly and raised his brow, making sure Faeye was far away from the scene. After keeping Jaune held tensly for a while not touching him or similar he would eventually push him a light bit further towards the wall.

William:
His eyes was on the pancake man, once the pancakes were finished he stepped up, grasping one before giving it to Ayelin, handing it to her gently. "One for you." He let out lighthearted, waiting for his own.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Romana:
"It's fine with me, I do it all the time" she says as if it was just like breathing oxygen, "You don't have to do anything" she said, a little bit lower. "Consider it a favour from me to you!" she said cheerily.

Lydia:
"You alright?" she says, still panting cos oh my god she needs to work out more. She looked at Lens face, trying to read his expression.

Jaune:
"That is my line!" he yelled as he was pushed against the wall. He looked into the red-heads face, glaring. "Get off me, I get your point! Now get off me!" he wailed, trying to push him off D:
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Robin:
He peered over at Romana, red as a tomato with his hands stuffed deeply down in his pocket. "Isn't sex like.. Something lovers do.." He would ask awkwardly and raise his brow, himself seeming to cough gently into his hand.

Len:
"I.. I am alright." He would mutter in a low voice, himself looking up at Lydia, his facial expression looked frightened and twisted, he looked away again. "Please my lady.. Rinse out y-your knees."

Ren:
"I am sure you do not get my point." He would hiss, his hand holding both his over his head. A sharp nail scraped down the mans face. Proceeding down his body and stopping down his mid back. "You seem too stupid for such."
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Romana:
She shrugged, "it was only an offer, you don't have to take it" she says, smiling at the blushing man. "You sure do blush alot, Robin" she noted, not meaning anything rude about it.

Lydia:
She kind of jumped at his expression, not really expecting it. "sure, of course!" she says softly. Taking whats left of Lens flask, lifting her skirt up so its resting on her lap: she poured water in one hand and started washing her knees, wincing a little at the stingy contact with skin.

Jaune:
He hissed in pain, glaring at the red-head. "You don't look the type" he growled in a low voice, "and certainly not MY type" he continued. "And how dare you insult me" he squawked.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Robin:
He raised his brow softly and shrugged lightly at first. Himself looking away again upon her comment. "Eh, I guess." He answered once again, shooking his head abit while keeping his gaze away from her for the time being

Len:
He would inhale heavily once, himself seeming to look away once she started cleaning her wounds. The male rubbing his eyelids in quietness as he seemed to breath through his nose.

Ren:
The redead smirked, himself seeming to close up further to Jaune, his face inches from his as he bent down. "Frankly, like you hardly cared about it when it came to that girl, I do not give a fuck if you are my type or not, frankly." He then let his nail trace down, playing with the belt of his kimono.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Romana:
She snorted, pushing him with her shoulder: "We def. need more men like you" she says, smiling.

Lydia:
After she cleaned her wounds as much as she could hand wiped her blood-stained-mixed-with-mud-and-water hands on her skirt. "Better?" she said, looking at Len and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Jaune:
"Oh, you're one of those" he said rolling his eyes. He looked down at Ren's hands and up at him again, frowning. "Now let me go, I can smell the straightness of you, and honestly, I know you don't want this" he muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Robin:
He would look back at her, himself raising his brow softly. "Whatcha mean about that?" He asked lightly.

Len:
He looked back at Lydia, himself nodding lightly. "Excuse me for that, blood never was my strongest side." He would cough gently, allowing his own blood hunger to disappear back into his mind, nodding at Lydia. "Thanks for helping me."

Ren:
"Next time, at least take her out of ears reach, if I didnt find you something worse would've occured. You're lucky I fancy my own kind in front of something that rumbles through a garbage bag for easy targets." He would snort, eventually pushing him into a garbage can with his strength, uncaring, before disappearing through the foggy alley again.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Romana:
"Oh, you know" she said, looking at him. "Men are swine?" she said, more of a statement than question.

Lydia:
She smiled, "No problem" she said murmuring. "I would've never imagined a 2meter tall man would almost faint at the sight of blood" she said, laughing.

Jaune:
Only one perfect thing to say here: "mangadrĂ¥pe". He sighed as he heaved himself out of the trash and transported away, ANGRY COS BITCH HE DONT WANNA OWE HIS LIFE, AND TWO, RED HEAD RUINED EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Robin:
"Men are swine, why do you sleep with them? Doesn't it hurt you when they act like swines?" He raised his brow and pressed his hands together while watching her.

Len:
"Heh. Yes, feint." He would say with a bittersweet smile. He looked away a light bit again, pushing his hair back from his face, seeming to shake his head before placing the tophat back on. Himself just seeming to attempt to calm down.

Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Romana:
She shrugged, "It's in my nature" she said, puzzling for a while. "Actually, it's like this with every female ever" she contingued, laughing it off.

Lydia:
She looked at Len, her eyes suddenly wide. "Or maybe... you're a vamose" she said, gasping and covering her mouth with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Robin:
He nodded in silence, peering over at Romana. "I guess that makes sense. I don't know. I never were one to objectify women, so I can not speak for my gender." He shrugged again, opening his bag before taking out a banana, starting to peel it.

Len:
He looked at Lydia, raising a brow before tilting his head. "Excuse me?" He would pardon himself, still seeming rather pale, his green eyes blinking in wonders. "What even makes you strife that?" He would ask with occasional blinks.
Back to top Go down
Camilla

Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Romana:
She looked at Robin with a mild look of interest, "you're one funny guy" she says, snorting and leaned on him, her head on his shoulder whilst watching the juggler.

Lydia:
"your thirst for blood!" she says in a dracula-ish voice. Standing up on the bench towering above him, she grabbed his hat and put it on her head: "blood! Do you smell the blood!" she wailed, pushing her knee up in Lens face: trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ingen

Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Robin:
"Real fun." He let out, and started to eat the banana, trying to not tense up too much as Romana leant onto his shoulder, he would continue to eat the fruit in silence, watching the magical juggler doing his shit.

Len:
He kept on staring at Lydia, himself raising a brow once she started speaing. Himself having his tophat taken away whilst staring her up in silence, folding his arms. "No." He let out simply, himself actually getting kneed in the face due to his own movements. Swearing loudly as he took a hold of his own nose. "Gods be damned!" He would hiss as he held his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulturfestival   Kulturfestival - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulturfestival
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Etraea :: Rollespill :: Testforum-
Jump to: